Otabu Certification Ltd is a uniquely independent third party registrar (certification body) which certification ltd is an organisation specialising in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 27001:2013 assessment and certification along with other management system standards. We have earned a reputation for helping our customers increase the value of their products, gain competitive advantage, and develop trusted brands. Through our services we help our clients to minimise the adverse health and environmental impact of their products and processes for the benefit of society as a whole. Our knowledge and experience across a broad base of management systems makes us uniquely equipped to help you to establish an integrated management system and achieve all of the associated economies and efficiencies in the system design, implementation and maintenance.
We are an accredited certification body which provides International Organization for Standardization (ISO) management system certification and other management standards to organisations globally. Additionally we provide a variety of inspection services to clients throughout the United Kingdom.
Our assessment and certification processes are shaped by constant research activities and significant investments in technology and human resources ensuring competitive first-class services.
Our services enable your business to:-
- Increase profitability.
- Improve stakeholder relationships.
- Manage business risk.
- Reduce costs.
- Confirm your business credentials.
- Win more business.
- Minimise your carbon footprint.
Our Certification Services:-
can certify organisations to a wide range of international standard. The core standards which we currently certify. the certification process of management systems according to international standards is our Companees core business.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 13485:2013 Medical Device Quality Manegement System.
- ISO 15000-1:2004 Energy Manegement System.
- ISO TS 16949:2009 Automotive Product Quality Manegement System.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- ISO IEC 20000-1:2011 IT Management Systems.
- ISO 22000:2005 Bussiness Manegement System.
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems.
Our aim is to deliver companies and the public sector with a consistently increasing range of standards, and a top level expertise and advice, across the various stages of the certification process.